So happy to start the level 3 AECP @altenew academy after all the support and encouraging from our coordinator the lovely Virginia. It’s getting more
as I was super busy in the project I missed colouring so I was interested more in something with a colouring so here is my card for simple stunning watercolor technique (no line watercoloring ) taught by the amazing Lydia Evans
- I stamped my the image with sss BARELY BEIGE ink on 140 lb watercolor paper to hold the lots of water layering that I am going to apply in this card .
- I smooched the inks from zig marker in to acetate . I colored it by adding a lighter layer over each other to build these softer colors.
- I was allowing the water to air dry inbetween the layer .
4. I used a 0 brush to add details on the central part and and the edges.
5.I tried to make sure to leave a white spaces in the lighted area and inbetween the Patel to preserve the amazing curves of this image and to put the shading in there shadow area.
6 . I placed the the card stock over a heavy black card stock to make a good contrast .
7. I stamped the sentiment from Altenew cross stitched flower stamp set with versa fine ink over a black card stock. Then I embossed it with white embossing powder.
I am entering these challenges..
Altenew academy AECP.
I hope you like it thanks for stopping by..
Have a good Friday and weekend .