hi crafter, I was busy today but I wanted to do something diffrent,
as I told you before I do not have a fish stamp.
i was inspired with a Channin the fish card in tic tac toe in challenge 16.
- i die cut a big square cardboard
- i painted a wax paper was mixed blue shade and white , then ripped them into strips to make my see.
- i draw a fishes the bid one and the little ones, I stamped with a small tiny water bubble stamp to make my fishes .
- i adhere them into my cardstock. I misted my cardstock with the same blue of the water
- I white embossed my 3 word and adhere them to my project.
i am entering these challenges
Monday SSSGo fish
wednesday SSS It’s hip to be square
tic tac toe Challenge 16
i went with tiny stamps. Misting and tearing
Wish you happy days ..